Living one vibrational energy = love.
Living life with a purpose, raising your love vibrational energy, vibrational healing and vibrational frequency. The underlying message always revolves around love, most people don’t truly understand the meaning of love. It is all about the unity of our vibrations, and energy. When we cross over we are truly in love, our spirits, our energies unite once again, becoming one harmonic vibration. Living one vibrational energy = love, it is motivational thought of love, that also express your love.
There will soon be an end to this experience, and the way human beings are currently relating to the earth. The earth will see a new age that consists of a much, much higher vibration. Expand conscious activity, and break your illusion of limitation.
Believing is creating.
Quantum physicists have confirmed it: We are not only this physical body. Our behavior doesn’t end at our skin line. We have an energy range around us.
This energetic quality connects us to other living beings and the world around us. Every one of us has a unique aura, and we are the member of the same spiritual brilliance that invents the infinite cosmos.
What is ‘vibration’?
“Your ‘vibration’ is a fancy process of describing your overall time of being. Everything in the world is made up of energy vibrating at various frequencies. Also, things that look reliable are made up of vibrational energy possibilities at the quantum level. This involves you.”
From a logical and metaphysical perspective, strong further emphasize that we are a ‘being’ that is made up of various energy levels: physical, mysterious, emotional and spiritual. All of these truly has a vibrational cycle, which combines to build your overall vibration of mean.
All vibrations work at the high and low cycle, with us and around us. Whenever your vibration is low it will be obvious; it’s just a matter of bringing mindfulness to your situation and then working on improving it. Possibly money no longer flows, your health is affected, or you feel insecure by bein around negative people. When your vibration matters, though, this is that beautiful sense of living in the flow.
Being aware that like energy attracts energy is helpful. For example, we know when our vibration is low, because of all the areas in our lives are not as high in some way. Your energy may be weak or you don’t feel as healthy, sales for your eBook may drop, money is not flowing as it should. If though your vibration is raised, you are more likely to attract those positive, motivating characters into the life that you want; Obtain is apparently bouncing with energy; that job development you hoped for just arrived; opportunities seem to fall in your lap.
1. Have an open heart & mind- The attitude shift will create flexibility and support your connection with consciousness.
2. See something as perfect- When you see something as perfect, you participate in it from a place of relating and being loving. In this situation – a byproduct is, you vibrate love.
3. Act from clarity- When you work from knowing – formerly the knowing proceed – you have brilliant clear clarity. It’s a certain kind – because not just do you know – you understand how you know. That’s a great level of knowledge that comes as a result.
4.Trust your intuition- When you believe and act on your feeling. You have set yourself into a situation where you have a whole presence to your body’s guidance.
5. Express gratitude- When you show gratitude authentically, your heart, mind, and speech are all in the alliance.
6. See yourself being LOVE- while you see yourself as LOVE. You vibrate love. It is this realization of the love that is chosen by those around you. When you understand something – you resonate including it. When you understand you are related – you are.
7. Get present- When you are completely present – fear doesn’t survive. Your focus is here in the present. You can take into your consciousness all that is around you. In appearance – you can be more pleasant – that in itself will boost your energy on a level with love.
8. Fill up your “LOVE tank“- When you elevate yourself up with love, you are more active. You have more capacity for kindness, for self-compassion, for loving and for managing a situation – you are not avoiding anything – and, as a result, can adequately serve – as it is no longer in your system wasting energy to get your demand met. It is unencumbered – also you are free to set your energy wherever it is in highest service to create what you love.
Living Life with a Purpose—-
Though everyone is diverse, there are general threads that tie a life with purpose to Keep Your Mind Fresh and Stay Healthy
Live by your beliefs or values: People who live a lifetime of purpose have heart beliefs and values that guide their decisions, developing their day-to-day actions, and manage their short and long term priorities. They put significant value on being a person of great integrity and thus gain the trust and respect of others. The conclusion is that they live with clear morality, and spend more time monitoring to their inner voice than being inspired by others.
Set priorities: People who relish a life of purpose identify those actions that matter most to them and use the majority of their term and effort in that field, otherwise, it’s too comfortable to drift away in the currents of living. As a great author once said, “How we expand our days is, of course, whereby we spend our lives.”Track your passion: People who live a life of hope wake up each morning excited to face the fresh day. They persevere with their dreams with fervor, set their heart into all they do and feel that they’re personally making a difference. As an American actor once said, “Dream as if you’ll live ever. Live as if you’ll die today.”
Obtain balance: People that live a life of purpose fix their heart toward their career and develop relationships with friends and family. They also possess adequate terms to satisfy their personal requirements. Achieving balance implies living up to one’s possibilities in every facet of life.
Feel happy: People who continue a life of faith have inner peace. They’re happy with what they own and who they are. To them, the field is greener on their side of the fence. As the motto goes, “The real strength of your wealth is how you would deal with losing all your wealth.”
Make a significant change to somebody else’s life.If they do something for others without hope of personal gain, they serve as a worthy role model, and obtain as much content witnessing the progress of others as witnessing their own. As the old saying says, “A light loses nothing by lighting a different candle.”
Live in the time: People who relish a life of determination, and cherish each moment, attempt to live life without anxiety. They know joy in the life that life grants them, and don’t worry about keeping score. “Don’t cry because it’s finished. Smile because it occurs.”